- Healthy Skin, Nails, Bones, Muscles and Joints
- Improved Digestion
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- More Energy
Bone Broth is an all natural Superfood that gives your body the essential amino acids (found in whole protein) and micro-nutrients that it needs to build stronger muscles, joints, organs, intestines and healthier skin hair and nails.
Each serving of Bone Broth contains 14g of the essential proteins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy including (20g total protein per serving):
- Amino Acids:
Contains NO allergens or unnecessary fillers such as:
Shellfish, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Milk, Wheat, Soy, Gluten and Tree Nuts. There are 0 Carbs and 0 sugars in our Bone Broth, making it paleo and keto friendly and perfect for anyone with dietary sensitivities or preferences.
Bone Broth is also free of hormones and antibiotics. Our cows are 100% grass fed and the product is made under strict Good Manufacturing Practices, has Guaranteed Purity and Potency and is FDA approved.
What to Expect?
With our 100% natural grass fed Bone Broth powder you get the amazing health benefits of this superfood, without the added chemicals. In today’s world many of our protein sources lack the essential amino acids that help your body thrive. Farmers are often under pressure to produce more at less cost, which leads to illness, overpopulation, hormone therapy, malnutrition… The list goes on and on.
The problem is that many of these protein products, including eggs, chicken, beef and salmon, which are often considered good sources of protein, are essentially not healthy proteins anymore. As a result of the mass consumerism driving these practices the average consumer now gets a protein source that not only lacks many of the essential amino acids needed for a healthy body, but they can also get ill.
With our 100% natural Bone Broth you’ll be replacing sub-par protein sources with one of the best protein products on the market. We deliver what we promise and we promise that with every heaped scoop of Bone Broth you’ll get:
- Proline: supports cell renewal so your skin looks healthier and more radiant by promoting moisture and firmness, helping to reduce cellulite and sagging.
- Glutamine: Promotes metabolism and increased muscle mass while protecting your gut lining and providing energy for your small intestine.
- Arginine: Relaxes your blood vessels (when naturally converted to nitric acid) and helps your body get rid of toxins and waste.
- Glycine: Critical for bile salt and glutathione production. Also helps to detoxify and acts as an antioxidant making it great for the immune system and overall health.
- Collagen: Needed to combat the natural effects of aging by promoting connective and structural tissue in the body. Our Bone Broth includes Types 1, 2 and 3:
- Type 1 Collagen: Keeps your skin healthy and glowing, helping to fight the effects of aging and aid in gut health.
- Type 2 Collagen: Promotes healthy joints and cartilage, working against the effects of high impact sport, arthritis and natural aging.
- Type 3 Collagen: Works in conjunction with Type 1 to give you a healthy cardiovascular system, kidneys, liver and lungs, improving your overall health and athletic performance.
- Glucosamine and Gelatin: Protects joints by aiding in cartilage regeneration which naturally declines with age and high impact sport, reducing pain and increasing suppleness.
- Chondroitin: A component of connective tissue that helps ease chronic pain by supporting your body’s natural response to inflammation, aiding in the healing process. Also supports healthy skin, bone, cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels.
- Calcium: Absolutely essential for healthy bones and teeth.
How it Fits?
If you’ve heard of the amazing benefits of bone broth, but you don’t want to go through the trouble of making your own, which is a tedious and time consuming process and you refuse to pay over $10 a cup you’ll love this product.
With each serving of Bone Broth you’ll get all the benefits of a cup of homemade broth in just 60 seconds. And with less than 100 calories and ZERO carbs or sugars per serving you can add it to your keto diet risk free.
How to Use it?
Just add a heaped scoop of Bone Broth to your favorite keto friendly drink, hot or cold. It dissolves in seconds and leaves no aftertaste. Have it at least once a day for maximum health benefits, but feel free to increase this amount without any health risks. The more you have the healthier you’ll feel!
Listen up bodybuilders and pro athletes… There is a total of 2,45 g glutamic acid in each scoop of Bone Broth which is then naturally converted to L-Glutamine when digested.
No, no extra amino acids are added, the essential amino acids found in Bone Broth (and the total protein content) is completely natural and derived from the bones and hides of 100% grass fed, pesticide and hormone free, pasture raised bovine.
The essential amino acids make up 14g of the total 20g of protein found in each scoop of Bone Broth.
Our Bone Broth is made from the bones and hides of 100% grass fed, pesticide and hormone free, pasture raised bovine. Meat, cartilage and tendons are still attached to bones during the cooking process for added nutritional benefits. We’re so confident that our product contains no other additives or ingredients that we even recommend adding it to your dog’s diet to supplement store bought food.
As with most protein shakes/powders, add a scoop to a bit of liquid in the bottom of a glass, stir until a paste is formed, then top up with the desired fluid. Or use a blender. Even a milk frother works according to one of our satisfied clients.
If you’re just looking to improve skin elasticity and gut health, but otherwise you have a HEALTHY source of natural protein, our Collagen Peptides will do the trick. But if you’re looking for a meal replacement supplement with a whole host of amino acids and minerals for overall improved health we recommend Bone Broth.